With its sweet and minty aroma, this cooling and calming scrub can help your muscles feel soothed and rejuvenated. Not only does our scrub help exfoliate your skin with its natural oils and salt, its buttery texture feels almost as luxurious as your skin looks after each rinse.
Loving Your Body Scrub? Try WavyVine's:
Mix well before each use. To avoid damaging your skin, make sure your body is thoroughly wet and softened with warm water. (Overly hot water can dry your skin.) Apply scrub with hands and cover your body with an adequate amount of body scrub. Using circular motions, massage it into your skin. Rinse off and repeat if needed. Scrubs should only be used 2 to 3 times a week.
- Birch - Betula lenta: anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, circulatory, stimulant
- Clary Sage - Salvia sclarea: analgesic, antidepressant, calmative, nervine, tonic
- Clove Leaf - Syzgium aromaticum L: analgesic, calmative, spasmolytic
- Copaiba Balsam Copaifera officinalis: analgesic, anti inflammatory, circulatory, stimulant
- Eucalyptus Globulus - Eucalyptus globulus: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic
- Lavender Bulgarian - Lavandula angustifolia: analgesic, antidepressant, calmative, anti inflammatory, spasmolytic
- Peppermint Piperita - Mentha piperita: analgesic, anti inflammatory, antispasmodic, circulatory, stimulant, tonic
- Peru Balsam - Myroxylon pereira: anti inflammatory, antiseptic, circulatory, stimulant
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Aloe - Aloe vera: antioxidant, anti-aging
- Mango Butter
- Dead Sea Salt
- Himalayan Salt
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither WavyVine nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician or licensed aromatherapist before using these products. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for internal use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place
Shelf Life: 1 Year