Soaking in this cooling, calming, sweet minty aroma bath soak can help your muscles feel soothed and rejuvenated. The Mediterranean and Dead Sea salts can help restore the essential minerals that naturally occur in our bodies. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify and cleanse our bodies.
Loving Your Bath Soak? Try WavyVine's:
- Muscle Ache Relief Aromatherapy Rice Bag
- Muscle Ache Relief Body Scrub
- Muscle Ache Relief Hemp Salve
- Muscle Ache Relief Roll On
- Muscle Ache Relief Synergy Blend
Add ¼ cup or add desired amount of bath soak into a warm bath as the tub fills. Relax in the tub for at least 20 minutes to get the full aromatherapy therapeutic benefits. Caution, skin maybe come sensitive after use.
- Birch - Betula lenta: anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, circulatory, stimulant
- Clary Sage - Salvia sclarea: analgesic, antidepressant, calmative, nervine, tonic
- Clove Leaf - Syzgium aromaticum L: analgesic, calmative, spasmolytic
- Copaiba Balsam - Copaifera officinalis: analgesic, anti inflammatory, circulatory, stimulant
- Eucalyptus Globulus - Eucalyptus globulus: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic
- Lavender Bulgarian - Lavandula angustifolia: analgesic, antidepressant, calmative, anti inflammatory, spasmolytic
- Peppermint Piperita - Mentha piperita: analgesic, anti inflammatory, antispasmodic, circulatory, stimulant, tonic
- Peru Balsam - Myroxylon pereira: anti inflammatory, antiseptic, circulatory, stimulant
- Dead Sea Salt
- Mediterranean Salt
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither WavyVine nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician or licensed aromatherapist before using these products. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for internal use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Shelf Life: 2 Years