Rejuvenate and awaken your senses with WavyVine’s Peppermint + Eucalyptus Bath Scrub. This refreshing, cool mint aroma can help open up your airways so you can breathe again. Not only does our scrub help exfoliate your skin with its natural oils and salt, its buttery texture feels almost as luxurious as your skin looks after each rinse.
Loving Your Body Scrub? Try WavyVine's:
- Peppermint + Eucalyptus Bath Soak
Mix well before each use. To avoid damaging your skin, make sure your body is thoroughly wet and softened with warm water. (Overly hot water can dry your skin.) Apply scrub with hands and cover your body with an adequate amount of body scrub. Using circular motions, massage it into your skin. Rinse off and repeat if needed. Scrubs should only be used 2 to 3 times a week.
- Eucalyptus Globulus - Eucalyptus globulus: analgesic, antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-viral, expectorant, febrifuge
- Peppermint Piperita - Mentha piperita: analgesic, anti bacterial, anti infectious, anti inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, circulatory, decongestant, stimulant, tonic
- Almond Oil - Prunus amygdalus: antioxidant, demulcent, anti-inflammatory
- Aloe - Aloe vera: antioxidant, anti-aging
- Shea Butter - Vitellaria paradoxa: anti-inflammatory, emollient, anti-aging
- Dead Sea Salt
- Himalayan Salt
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither WavyVine nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician or licensed aromatherapist before using these products. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for internal use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place
Shelf Life: 1 Year